ADVENTURES IN OUTER SPACE

3,000 DAYS: REUSING NEWSPACE
ARCHITECTURE FOR FUN AND PROFIT

PRESENTING A BLUEPRINT FOR A SUSTAINABLE AND AFFORDABLE
HUMAN PRESENCE IN CISLUNAR SPACE

Andrew Kelly, Ph.D.
Adjunct Professor of Rocket Science
Wassamatta University
_____________________________________________________________________________

“Reuse and commonality is the key to a robust and sustainable cislunar program.”
– Old Klingon Proverb

=<<>>=
My name is Professor Andrew Kelly. I am fascinated in the development and implementation of a comprehensive space tourism enterprise that utilizes off–the–shelf technology to achieve low–cost and profitable spaceflight operations. So I wrote a paper on the subject, which led to writing my thesis based on the paper, which led to my doctorate degree.

However, I decided to do things a little different for my dissertation: I created this website instead of writing a paper.

::

Kindly note: this website was created using Google cloud–based tools.

FRONT PAGE IMAGE
(ALL external links in this website open in a new window)